Saturday 28 November 2009

Convictions

I have been thinking about what my convictions are. Not my values but those things that I am prepared to fight for or walk away from other opportunities to keep.
What are those things that I hold most dear. They are generally unwritten and unspoken but definitely seen in my life. They are the things that define my actions. They require some indpeth thinking on how I react in certain situations then looking at the 'why' behind the 'what'.
I am sure that as I explore my own convictions I am going to find some that I will need to change. There will also be some that I think are my convictions but in reality are not because they don't really define my actions. They are not deeply held convictions, more wishful thinking.
The question I need to ask myself is how do I then move from wishful thinking to deeply held convictions. Any thoughts or comments?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing